This update includes bug fixes.
Switch Access APK Description
Control your phone or tablet using switches or the front camera. You can use switches to select items, scroll, enter text, and more.
Switch Access helps you interact with your Android device using one or more switches instead of the touchscreen. Switch Access can be helpful if you can't interact directly with your device.
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Tap Accessibility > Switch Access.
Set up a switch
Switch Access scans the items on your screen and highlights each item until you make a selection. You can choose from a few kinds of switches:
• USB or Bluetooth switches, like buttons or keyboards
• On-device switches, like volume buttons
• Open your mouth, smile, or raise your eyebrows
• Look left, right, or up
Scan your device
After setting up a switch, you can scan and interact with things on the screen.
• Linear scanning: Move between items one at a time.
• Row-column scanning: Scan one row at a time. After a row is selected, move through items in that list.
• Point scanning: Use moving lines to select a specific horizontal and vertical location, then press "Select".
• Group selection: Assign switches to different color groupings. All items on the screen will be assigned a color. Press the switch corresponding to the color around the item you want. Narrow down the size of the group until you reach your choice.
Use the menus
When an element is selected, you'll see a menu with available interactions, like select, scroll, copy, paste, and more.
There will also be a menu at the top of the screen to help you move around your device. For example, you can open notifications, go to the home screen, change the volume, and more.
Navigate with Camera Switches
You can use Camera Switches to navigate your phone with facial gestures. Browse or select apps on your phone with the use of your phone’s front camera.
You can also customize the sensitivity and duration of each gesture to better fit your needs.
You can record touch gestures that can be assigned to a switch or started from a menu. Touch gestures can include pinching, zooming, scrolling, swiping, double tapping, and more. You can then start frequent or complex actions with a single switch, for example, recording a gesture that swipes left twice to turn two pages of an ebook.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
How to install Switch Access APK bundles for Android
Once you have downloaded an Android App Bundle, you can install it using a dedicated app bundle installer app. You can install .apks, .xapk, split apk files, and unencrypted .apkm files using the Split APKs Installer (SAI). SAI is considered the gold standard for installing app bundles in the Android community. Here’s how to use the SAI app to install split apks. Download Switch Access APK file (com.google.android.accessibility.switchaccess_537_10212108.apk) from APKBundles.com, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.google.android.accessibility.switchaccess_537_10212108.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to install Switch Access APK, Split APK (APK Bundles) on Windows PC 7/8/10/11 or MAC?
Download Switch Access APK file (com.google.android.accessibility.switchaccess_537_10212108.apk) from APKBundles.com to your PC (ex: C://temp/(com.google.android.accessibility.switchaccess_537_10212108.apk), then follow these steps appear on screen.
- Download And Install one Emulator Softwares (Ex: Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer)
- Simple install APK on PC by drag and drop file com.google.android.accessibility.switchaccess_537_10212108.apk on Emulator screen
Switch Access APK Pros & Cons
- This app is safe, it's not require high risk permissions
- Compatible with 32 bit device (most Emulator using 32bit arch CPU)
- Compatible with 64-bit device (some android device and current Bluestacks)
Everything is good.
Set up and control your compatible Nest, Chromecast, and Google Home devices.
Frog Everyday is a frog breeding game
Trying to fine frogs from eggs raised tadpoles of your own!
You are born a lot of types of frogs
Classic Jigsaw puzzles for mindfulness and relaxation, with high quality images!
Find Differences Puzzle Game
An easy-to-play find the difference game, come and exercise observation skills