Implemented Scoped Storage for Android 11+
Added Storage Access Framework support for all Android versions
Cxxdroid - C/C++ compiler IDE APK Description
Cxxdroid is the most easy to use educational C and C++ IDE for Android.
- Offline C/C++ compiler: no Internet is required to run C/C++ programs.
- Package manager and a custom repository with prebuilt packages for common libraries, such as Boost, SQLite, ncurses, libcurl, etc.
- Graphics libraries such as SDL2, SFML* and Allegro* are also available.
- Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
- Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
- C/C++ interpreter mode (REPL) based on CERN Cling is also available.
- Outstanding performance with advanced compiler caching technology: upto 33 times faster when Boost library is used, 3x average speedup.
- Clean and mature architecture: now code is analyzed and compiled with the same compiler, and the IDE doesn't crash completely due to runtime errors in your programs :)
- UI designed with speed and usability in mind: forget about unobvious shortcuts or touch button combos required just to run your program.
- Real time code prediction, auto indentation and code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
- Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in C++.
- Syntax highlighting & themes.
- One click share on Pastebin.
* Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium version only.
Important notice: Cxxdroid requires at least 150MB free internal memory. 200MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such as Boost.
Take a part in development of Cxxdroid by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
The list of features that are not yet available, but we are working to add them:
As Cxxdroid main goal is to help user learn C++ programming language, our first priority is porting common libraries, note that when asking us to add some library.
Busybox and GNU ld in Cxxdroid APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email us for the source code.
Clang bundled with Cxxdroid has some important changes, but the source of this fork is currently closed. We are not allowing any reuse of this (or other proprietary) part of Cxxdroid in any other products and will consider this a copyright infringement. Binaries compiled with Cxxdroid may be also a subject to these restrictions if they are linked to our proprietary libraries.
Samples available in the application are free for educational usage with one exception: they, or their derivative works, cannot be used in any competing products (in any way). If you are unsure, whether your app is affected by this restriction, always ask for a permission via email.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
How to install Cxxdroid - C/C++ compiler IDE APK bundles for Android
Once you have downloaded an Android App Bundle, you can install it using a dedicated app bundle installer app. You can install .apks, .xapk, split apk files, and unencrypted .apkm files using the Split APKs Installer (SAI). SAI is considered the gold standard for installing app bundles in the Android community. Here’s how to use the SAI app to install split apks. Download Cxxdroid - C/C++ compiler IDE APK file (ru.iiec.cxxdroid_56_47416030.apk) from APKBundles.com, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (ru.iiec.cxxdroid_56_47416030.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to install Cxxdroid - C/C++ compiler IDE APK, Split APK (APK Bundles) on Windows PC 7/8/10/11 or MAC?
Download Cxxdroid - C/C++ compiler IDE APK file (ru.iiec.cxxdroid_56_47416030.apk) from APKBundles.com to your PC (ex: C://temp/(ru.iiec.cxxdroid_56_47416030.apk), then follow these steps appear on screen.
- Download And Install one Emulator Softwares (Ex: Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer)
- Simple install APK on PC by drag and drop file ru.iiec.cxxdroid_56_47416030.apk on Emulator screen
Cxxdroid - C/C++ compiler IDE APK Pros & Cons
- This app is safe, it's not require high risk permissions
- Compatible with 32 bit device (most Emulator using 32bit arch CPU)
- Compatible with 64-bit device (some android device and current Bluestacks)
Everything is good.
by Coding and Programming
Learn C++ Programming with programming lessons, tutorials, programs & more
Mobile C [ C/C++ Compiler ]
by Lee Jeong Seop
Learn programming ( coding ) on your mobile devices.
Dcoder, Compiler IDE :Code & Programming on mobile
by Paprbit, Inc.
Dcoder compiler: a mobile coding IDE to build projects, code & learn algorithms
C4droid - C/C++ compiler & IDE
The most powerful and user-friendly C/C++ compiler & IDE on Google Play
Online Compiler - Code on Mobile
by Coding and Programming
Compiler & Run your programs for C, Java & other 21 languages on your Mobile!
by MovieStarPlanet ApS
MovieStarPlanet is the coolest social network & game for kids!
Solve each interesting level by drawing lines and fight with the Stickman
Stellar Wind Idle
by Entropy Games Studio
An idle game about afk spaceship battles and hero collections
Idle Lumber Empire
by Game Veterans
Manage the Logging Factory and Build an Idle Lumber Empire in the clicker game
Wordzee! - Social Word Game
by MAG Interactive
Test your vocabulary with our brand new word game!